February 20, 2008

the girl with the broken smile

I remember a song from John Mayer, about how life is depicted as a moving train, and John is the passenger who just simply over-whelmed with the thrill. That at some point he wants to just jump and stay for a while. I started to feel that I am John Mayer. That life is moving too fast, too chaotic, too complex for me to handle right now. I wanna hide but for what? Such a waste and such a lost for me if I hide. I wanna run, but to where? I know where I want to run but it feels like a long way to go from here. I wanna fall, but I already am falling. I know that I am very blessed with all the things that I have, in my hands. But I feel like there is a room in me that used to be so filled with everything, suddenly something is missing. Something important. It feels like someone is cutting my throat and therefore I don't have the capability to scream. Scream just for the sake to let go all of these hidden burdens. I want someone to hug me and give me a guarantee. That tomorrow I will be loved.

© frettyaulia, 20.02.08

4 c o m m e n t s:

miss_e said...

aren't you loved?

cheapdrunk said...

i am.
i was asking will i, honey..

Anonymous said...

don't worry about tomorrow, dear, for tomorrow has its own trouble.
so, will you be loved tomorrow? well, as long as you are loved today, does it matter? :)

cheapdrunk said...

ibu anne...emang sebijak nama anda ya..